Musashi Trio Mp3s

Musashi Trio Mp3s
Click the pic to buy mp3s

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Musashi Trio @ Rockridge Street Festival '09

This was a great day of family fun, food and great music.
The Musashi Trio plays Voo doo Chile (slight return) in front of a church. I asked Musashi how he felt about playing loud rock music in front of a place of worship:
"One of my FAVORITE things to do!" says guitarist Musashi Lethridge.
"I actually went to pre school here. And this is where I helped elect President Obama...our neighborhood voting place. And now it's where I played Jimi. It's even more of a special place to me now..."
They had a special little guest join them for a grand finale. Someone's child jumped on stage and started playing air guitar. It was the cutest thing!
...I'd keep an eye on that kid...

 He may be a future guitar hero!

writtten by
C.D. S
~Video by Karthik















No comments:

Post a Comment